• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB LH Long Range Hunting Rifle

slm9s

A LH friend is looking to upgrade to a nicer LR hunting rifle. *Elk are on the menu, so 28-33 calibers are wanted. *Probably $2500 and under. *Let me know what you have. *Thanks.

A LH friend is looking to upgrade to a nicer LR hunting rifle. *Elk are on the menu, so 28-33 calibers are wanted. *Probably $2500 and under. *Let me know what you have. *Thanks.
Have Kirby Allen 338 edge with dies,brass, Night force zero 5x20 .
Round count 500.
Shoots great, sub moa

Charlie

I have a Weatherby Mark V accumark in 7mm Wby mag. composite stock, stainless fluted barrel, Weatherby Accubrake, Timney trigger and Leupold VX III Approx 40 rounds down the tube, never hunted with. $2,300

Hey SLM92,

I'm just about to create a post for this rifle, but here's a full custom 338 RUM. Selling w/o scope and rings. Also have about 300 rounds hand loaded ammo and roughly 100 empty brass. Sub-minute gun in my hands. Closer to half-minute in the right hands. Only 100 rounds down the tube. You'll see the full post soon. $2,600 for rifle. Ammo/brass negotiable.

IMG_1042.jpg

Tooley Orion (Stiller Predator) action
Benchmark stainless fluted 26" barrel
McMillan A3 Sporter stock
Jewel trigger
Sunny Hill Bottom Metal
KDF muzzle brake
All metal is sniper grey Cerakoted

http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y321/transientoutdoorsman/IMG_1042_zps3zwfhwpk.jpg