• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB LH 700 LA .473 boltface stainless preferred

Still in need fellas. C'mon lefties, you don't have to give up your own stash, just let me know where a good donor is located (your buddies stash).:D

I think my hope of SS has faded, but I've got hope for a blued chrome moly. :) I appreciate the humor of the situation. :)

Blued are out there.

Watch gunbroker for a donor blued gun, but even there they get a bit spendy.
Guys are increasingly aware of the rarity of LH non-magnum actions.
Short actions are even more rare. I've seen <one> decently priced 700 short action there in two years.

Paul, that might be for Jake to opine with an offer...

Personally I'd not cut a LH non-mag ss action loose for any less than $650+, maybe more.
I probably wouldn't sell at all.

A nice blued LH non-mag action has to be worth $550+, still a tough find these days at that.

Maybe a BDL or SPS lh out there somewhere as a donor.
Jake, call Buds....

Not offended at all, but FWIW my name is Josh, fellas. The j and a are my initials and Kelly is my last name. :) Just so you know the name of the man whose hopes you hold in your hand. :D

I have found a like new sps in my town for 495. So the chrome moly aren't all bought up yet, but these SS are very rare. Hoarders like broomd, jk :cool: are to blame.

I sent you a pm Paul...and I just wanted to say...I really do love you, man.:D

i should have one at the end of next wk... not ss call me
left handed 243-308 bolt face new