• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Jarrett Rifles

I have a Jarrett 300 custom Verrocchio signature series #100. I have 2 loads work up by Jarrett, 30mm ring and base included.

I have a few jarretts but only one for sale... a 257 Weatherby short throat done by Kenny on a DGA single shot action. It's a heavy barreled tactical rig. Let me know if you have any interest... it'll be a bargain.

I have 12 of them 3 of which are for sale. Cals 338 Jarrett on Jarrett Tri Lock; 416 Rem with 338 Win mag Barrel on Rem 700 action (416 chambered with original 416 reamer developed for Rem) 6mm Catbird on Stolle Teddy action. PM me at [email protected] for more info if interested.

I have a brand new 284 Jarrett on a 700 action with a black mcm stock and a snow camo mcm stock both bedded by Jarrett at the time of build.Will sell ,have tune by them and Talley rings.Rifle has complete black coating and is as new with original box of tuned loads.