• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Jarrett Rifles

andrews1958

I am always looking to buy good used Jarrett rifles. If you have one you are considering to sell or know of one for sale please send me a message

Thanks for reading this. David

Why Jarrett, what makes jarret rifles so great? There are lots of custom rifle builders out there. Just curious what has you sold on Jarrett. Not trying to be a smart-a?? by the way.

I have lots of custom rifles from lots of different gunsmiths. They are all super rifles. As for Jarretts I just really like them. I would like to by a Dave Miller rifle in the future. I do not need one but I just want one

God and my wife have been good to me

There was one here earlier 4 sale. But i cant understand why anyone would spend 4-5k for a re-barreled rem 700 , unless it comes with a couple nfs.

I am always looking to buy good used Jarrett rifles. If you have one you are considering to sell or know of one for sale please send me a message

Thanks for reading this. David

Sold mine for $4000 plus shipping. They aren't cheap.

Thanks for all the leads. Found and bought another one. Now looking for one in a 280AI

Looking for my 3rd one now in a 280AI or a 257 Weatherby. Please contact me if you have seen or know of one for sale. Thanks!

I just sold a circa 1991 Jarrett Accuracy Legend in .300 Jarrett for $3000. It was built on a Rem 700 action with a muzzle brake. Sales are so few and far between that I don't know if I did well or should be crying. :)

You probably could have gotten more. I got more for my traditional beanfield rifle in 300 Win Mag, made in 1993. They are highly marketable, especially, considering his starting price of $5880 for a new one.

You probably could have gotten more. I got more for my traditional beanfield rifle in 300 Win Mag, made in 1993. They are highly marketable, especially, considering his starting price of $5880 for a new one.

What did you get for your rifle? What extras went with it? Black T finish? Brake? I am quite curious.