• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB HS Precision Stock, LA, RH, Remington 700

30-338

Hi All...I am looking for a HS Precision stock that you may have laying around. I am working on a custom rifle and have decided to go this route. Must be RH, LA, 700 Remington. Color is unimportant. LOP must be at least standard 13.5 inches. Must be in Fair+ condition ( at least )...Please let me know what you have if you are willing to part with one. Thanks!!

30-338

i ahve a sendero hs stock that i am thinking of selling. it has a hs bottom metal in it now which is slightly larger than a remington bottom metal. i also added a limb saver recoil pad. it is beded in marine tex. i also used truck bed liner in 3 spots to add grip, around palm, magazine and front hand position...

30-338,

I have a h-s precision that is almost 1 1/2" longer than a standard Sendaro stock. It has also had the channel opened up to handle a #7 contour custom barrel. It is OD green and is in good shape. If interested give me shout and we can talk it out. Jim

Last edited:
30-338,

I have a h-s precision that is almost 1 1/2" longer than a standard Sendaro stock. It has also had the channel opened up to handle a #7 contour custom barrel. It is OD green and is in good shape. If interested give me shout and we can talk it out. Jim

Good guy report!

I just did a deal with JPruitt and found him to be a good person to deal with...honest and prompt...I love it when a plan comes together, and people like Jim make it that much easier!...Thanks Jim!!!! 30-338