• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Hornady BTSP 190 .30 cal

Scoot2403

Hello everyone looking to buy some Hornady bullets. If you have any or know of someone who has any that doesn't shot them any more and looking to get rid of them I would like to buy them. Looking for the Hornady BTSP 190 .30 cal. please post or pm me. thank you!

Scottgun)

did they discontinue them or something??? I looked @ the usual haunts and they didn't even list them.

I have a couple of full boxes as I load them in my 300 rum with wc872... They shoot just fine; hornady did that with the 100gr. 6mm interlock too... both good pills...

p.m. me if you want on the bullets. They are newer production but not the same lot#.

I can appreciate where your coming from, Iv found the 190 grain hornady to be my favorite and most effective bullet for caribou at all distances. Wish I had some extras just in case I run out...

I really found these bullets to be effective on elk as well. Really like them. Just trying to find a few more.