• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Hollywood Universal Turret

Hey Kevin,

I am helping my wife and her brothers/sister find new homes for my father-in-law's extensive reloading equipment and supplies. We are going to sell his Hollywood turret, 12-position press (3 larger holes, 9 smaller holes for all sizes of rifle/pistol dies up to .50BMG) and want to find someone who will appreciate it. I can send you several pictures of it - imprinted with "Hollywood Turret Tool" on one side, and "Mfg by Hollywood Gun shop" on the other. It works exceptionally well (I have used it in the past) and is in excellent condition.

If you are interested I will email photos and we can discuss cost, shipping, etc. Just from what I have seen on other forums and WTB/WTS posts, this press should sell for about $1350 - $1400.

Thanks, Phil

Kevin, this is a tall, heavy steel piece of equipment - I am at work this afternoon and have pics on home computer. Give me an email to send to and I'll compress if needed and send. I have maybe 6 pics of it total. Thanks,

Hello,

I do have a cast iron Universal that has the three postition head on it that I purchased and have not gotten around to using it. It is very stout.

James

I am in n.e. Washington state and yes i have a hollywood universal turret that i just picked up to sell or trade.get back to me if interested

Recent Posts