• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB hinged floor plate trigger guard/bottom metal

Thank you for the reply. Its been hard to find stuff lately. I remember a year ago there were so many hs precision stocks on ebay, so many hinged floorplates, allllllll kinds of stuff. People were selling this stuff left and right but now its tapered off.

I have a blue long action BDL bottom metal with mag box, spring and follwer. no screws. $70 shipped.
Dano

I have a blue long action BDL bottom metal with mag box, spring and follwer. no screws. $70 shipped.
Dano

Really :) Would this be for a standard or magnum. I need 1 for a 30-06 and what is the condition my good man? What kind of screws would I need

Last edited:
the bottom metal is the same, and I have mag and standard boxes/springs etc. metal is in good shape, not the shiny blue but the flat finish (not the black like the SPS) little wear, came off an older rifle. 5 digit serial #
I also just aquired a silver (stainless) BDL long action bottom metal, but won't have it in hand for a week to 10 days.
Dano

Dano
I would like to buy the silver BDL LA for $70 shipped if it is not taken.
Let me know.

Thanks Jack

Dano

Dano, If you still have it I will take the above for 70.00 shipped. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

Craig