• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: GunChaps 4 WBY Mk V 300 Dlx Lft Hnd

RedAllison

Guys I am in dire need of a Kane Gun Chap (or similar) for a Weatherby Mark V Deluxe (300WbyMag) in LEFT HAND!!! The rifle was just handed down too me by my ailing step-father and it is beyond un-believable clean (70s Japan era, should hear back from Wby soon with authentication and D.O.M.) and though I wont carry it much, I want to keep it clean.

PLEASE if you know where any are I will be grateful (the cash kind!).

Thanks again,
Jim "RedAllison" McFarland

[email protected]

(update) Guys I REALLY need a gun chap for this rifle. Sadly my stepfather lost his battle with cancer the weekend before last so my desire to find a chap has grown immensely. I will pay considerably more than they are worth, I just really want to hurry up and get one. I was quickly able to find a chap for a 700LH he also gave me but I just can't find one for the Mk V. I have a $50 bounty out for one now.

Talk too me, I will pay WHATEVER it takes!
RA

[email protected]

RedAllison: Try this. I found it on another site.

THIS IS FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR KANE GUN CHAPS I HAVE FOUND
A COMPANY IN ALABAMA THAT HAS SOME.

GOOD LUCK.

Guys you dont know how much I appreciate the heads up on these two possibilities. I will let you know what I find out tomorrow.

THANKS SO MUCH for the leads,
RA

Recent Posts