• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Gloss or silver Leupold

bobinpa

I am in search of Leupold 4.5-14x40 either gloss or silver. AO or non AO. It doesn't matter to me if they are VARI-X lll, Vari X 3 or VX 3, as long as they are clean, undamaged and work properly.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks Bob

I have a 6.5-20x50mm Vari X III LR Silver scope, Has AO and fine duplex with original box like new.

Yes It has the target turrets. I will be honest with you, I see what they are selling for on Ebay, and I have no interest in letting it go for under 650.00. I have the box and everything. Haven't had a chance to take pics, I hurt my ankle yesterday.. If you are interested , let me know and I will get you pics. No problem if not.

Thanks

Thanks, but that a little more than I want to go right now on something that I will just put in a safe for a rainy day. However, I'm not sure what you have..... in your first post, you said the scope had an AO. In your last post you said the scope is a 30mm tube. I've never seen a Leupold 30 mm tube with an AO. Are you sure, it has an AO?
Please clarify and I might reconsider.
Thanks
Bob

The scope is a Silver VX3 Long Range, 30mm tube, and has a side focus parallax. Sorry for miscommunication on the AO. 6.5-20×50mm silver with sunshade.

I have a Leupold Vari X iii Silver 3.5-10X50, 1" tube, fixed objective, couple of very minor handling marks from the safe, no dings, nice scope. $500 plus shipping.

Here is my scope and it has the target turrets as well as the box and sunshade too. It is the long range model with side focus and 30mm tube

Attachments

• 20200401_162453.jpg
    20200401_162453.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200401_162444.jpg
    20200401_162444.jpg
    821.8 KB · Views: 14
I have a Leupold Vari X iii Silver 3.5-10X50, 1" tube, fixed objective, couple of very minor handling marks from the safe, no dings, nice scope. $500 plus shipping.
Thanks for the offer but I prefer higher magnification.

Here is my scope and it has the target turrets as well as the box and sunshade too. It is the long range model with side focus and 30mm tube
Very tempting.... I haven't ruled it out yet, I just don't want to spend my money on it before I find what I am truly looking for.