• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Forster Co-Ax Press

BitterrootBob

I am looking for a Forster Co-Ax Press. If anyone has a used one they would like to sell or knows where they are in stock, let me know.

I have looked every where and this press is back ordered every place I have searched.

Here's a tip for anyone looking for one -

Call Forster:
p: (815) 493-6360 Open 8 A.M. - 4 P.M. Central Time Zone

They batch build the Co-Ax, and I think it's only 1 or 2 times a year.
Find out when the next batch is being built and then you'll know the wait time. If you remember, post it for the rest of the site members so we know when to expect them.

Have this extra Co-Ax for sale. $220 plus shipping

2012-08-09_11-24-16_661.jpg

I've waited to see if Bob would reply. I'll give you $200 plus shipping or $220 and that includes shipping. I'm in Ms.

For some reason I wasn't getting email notifications of new posts to this thread. I decided to drop in and saw all the new posts.

If you still have the Co-Ax, I'll take it. I sent you a PM. Let me know either way.

Thanks,

Bob

lkydvl I have tried to respond to you many times, but for some reason it looks like my messages are not going through. Please con tact me by text or phone. 662-574-1544. Thanks