• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Federal 215M primers

aroshtr

Obviously these are almost impossible to find, but I was hoping one of you guys might know a local person/store that had a brick or two, or three, or twenty to spare. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can make all the phone calls I need to if you have a starting point.

Thanks guys

Joel

I grabbed a 1000 a month ago from midway but they soon ran out. I should have got more. I plan on switching to CCI 250's eventually.

I was at a small local gunshow last weekend, a guy selling loading supplies had Fed 215's (blue box) but not the 215 GM's (red box)

If those will do you any good I will track him down for ya, but you can probably find those where you are.

Jeff

Thanks Broz, I probably could track down the standard 215, but like you my next best option is the CCI 250. I just don't have the time to test them to see if the groups or speeds of my loads will change.

kfrye, I emailed them yesterday, and they are out. I guess i missed them by a few days..... oops!:(

Thanks for everyones help, but still in the search.

Joel

aroshtr

I have a 1000 (1)box I can push to you.
RED BOX Federal 215GM got them from Brunos sometime back maybe 2 months ago.
The issue is cost hazmat and shipping list at burnos when in stock are
215 LG RIF MAG MATCH 1000 $39.26
I need to double check if they are match mag primer but I beleive so.
I'm located In CO

Thats interesting. I'll have to check into it. Thanks for the warning. I don't want to break any rules.....

Checked into the shipping thing, and moochy is right. USPS does not ship them at all as far as I can tell unless it is between FFL holders. As for UPS, a retailer/dealer must have a contract set up with them in order to ship directly to individuals. So, as far as buying from an individual, I guess its off. Thanks for you help guys, and thanks moochy for teaching the finer points of shipping.:D

Joel

Joel. If you're anywhere near a Sportsmens Warehouse, check them out. I just left their Salem, OR. store and they had 4 bricks on the shelf--none last week.
Art

I look evertime I walk into any gun shop. Our local Gander Moutain hasn't had any for over a year. One day my Dad walked in and found 3000 on the shelf in very dusty boxes. Bought them all.................you just never know where they'll turn up.

Reputable smith on here said that 215s were hotter than GMs. Said he hasn't found it necessary to switch.

After shooting 100 of em' I'd agree and probably won't switch back to the GMs. This is for a large capacity over bore cartridge. (RUM +)