• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Eberlestock Pack - Found

Scott300RUM

Hey guys, I'm looking for the Blue Widow pack if anyone has one laying around they don't use. I'm also open to different Eberlestock packs as they make an excellent product, just let me know what you have, and what you want for it. I favor the packs that have the centered gun scabbard due to my bad back, it seems that the centered load would be less stress on my back. Or even no scabbard at all, just let me know.

Thanks guys,
Scott

Last edited:
Re: WTB Eberlestock Pack

i have a "just one" eberlestock that just sits around now that i have a badlands 2200. sound of any interest?

Come on guys, there's gotta be someone who wants to pass off their Blue Widow and get the J34 or J107, I just know it, haha.

I just wanted to thank everyone that inquired about the pack they had, there's a few I still plan on getting from a couple people that emailed me, however I did find a Blue Widow pack as well, so my search is over, for now, haha.

Thanks Again,
Scott

Recent Posts