• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb decent cheaper gun case

schmidty85

Hey guys I am looking for a gun case for my first long range rifle. It needs to fit a Remington sendero. I would prefer a 50-52 inch case with cut to fit or pluck foam. Would like to keep it around $100. Let me know what you have thanks!

I bought a case to fit my Sendero online from Prone2Success for around $70. He was a good guy to deal with and has various styles to choose from included padded and non-padded. I believe my case is around 56" to 57" long and fits my gun and scope with bipod attached well. The cases are heavy duty.
Brian

you might want to take a look at the following single-gun cases:

• cabelas gun case, $100, internal length is 48"
the foam was too thick for my rifle/scope combos, so I got some replacement foam from a crafts store and made my own custom cutouts.
this has been a good case for the $, and is significantly lighter and less bulky than my Pelican 1750 (but the Pelican's foam set-up is significantly better).

Cabela's Armor Xtreme Molded Single Long-Gun Rifle Case : Cabela's

• SKB gun case on clearance at Midwayusa.com for about $80. internal length is 49".

SKB iSeries 4909 Scoped Single Rifle Case 49 Polymer Black

I don't have one of these (and can't vouch for it), but I have checked them out at a local shop and they seemed well-built for the price.

good luck.

Recent Posts