• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Custom Varmint Rifle

Immortal

I just sold my custom 6MM Bench/Varmint rifle so I'm looking to see if anyone has one for sale here before I consider building one. Would be interested in a 20 Practical,22BR,20BR,or possibly a fast twist 22-250AI.

If anyone has one they are looking to part with,shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Are you looking in a specific range?

I have a 20 practical in a Bell and Carlson A3 stock with a leupold mark 4 6.5-20x50 I might part with. Shoots 5 shots in 3/8"

Have a 22BR on a 700 Remington, 2oz trigger, heavy varmint laminated stock PM if interested.

I have a Remington 700 action in 243 with a 21 inch 1 in 7 twist lilja barrel in a choate stock that adjusts for length of pull and cheek weld

I have a Remington 700 action in 243 with a 21 inch 1 in 7 twist lilja barrel in a choate stock that adjusts for length of pull and cheek weld

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for something with a longer barrel for some long range ghog shooting.

Savage 10 action, .250 NSS recoil lug,shillen Match select 1:8 24" varmint contour barrel, B&C tactical Medalist stock, SS trigger guard, 160 fire formed brass, 500+\- 80 grain boron nitride coated SMK's 950.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 10