• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB custom striker or xp100

nddodd

Hey guys kinda getting the bug for one these. Been playing with rifles for years, want to play with something different.

Looking for either xp or striker with at smallest 7mag to .338 cal with muzzle brake. Would love to have one in 300 ultra mag.

If no one has anything like this for sale I would like to get some info on what it would cost to build something like this.

Thanks,
Nathan

Email answered, I guess I shouldve said this in the original post I'm a speed freak, I guess that may be an oxy moron shouldn't I have a rifle with a 30" barrel if I want speed. Well I like speed in whatever I'm shooting if it's specialty handguns I want it to be about as fast as I can get it.

Long story short I'm mainly looking for the hotter rounds in the big calibers.

Thanks for your replys
Nathan

I have a customized Remington XP-100 in 7/08 that i'd sell for $1200.

I think your best bet would be to get a undesignated savage target action, a stock from Joel Russo or Neal Cooper and build it yourself! I have a 7wsm and I'm almost matching 7mag velocities with a 17" barrel and 168 smk's

I think your best bet would be to get a undesignated savage target action, a stock from Joel Russo or Neal Cooper and build it yourself! I have a 7wsm and I'm almost matching 7mag velocities with a 17" barrel and 168 smk's

If you don't care for me asking about how much did that set up cost you.

That sounds like what I'm looking for velocity wise, don't guess you'd want to sell yours.

Thanks,
Nathan

I think the action was $450(2.5 years ago), stock was around 300 and I went with a mcgowen barrel, they have special pistol legnth deals, I think its $90-15". I had Jim See chamber mine, true everything up and install my brake. He just built a 300wsm one for my buddy and ceracoated it black, I'm jealous. I'd give Jim a call, he's a really nice guy and understands these pistols!