• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB custom 7mm-08

parkj5

Im looking at buying one more custom 7mm-08.I bought one last year for the wife and love it so im looking for one for myself.I have up to 2,500 dollar budget for gun.I will not be buying the gun until after first week of March.I am overseas working at the moment but will be home first week of March.just wanted to get a start on finding one.Not looking for anything very heavy...Thanks

How about remington M7 KS. Shilen barrel and pillar bedded KS camo stock. Timney trigger with Zeiss 4x32 compact scope. Blued. Perfect feel.

One more bump to the top.I have some realy good choices to choise from guys thanks very much to the guys that have sent me pictures of your guns.Will be making my choice very soon but still open.Thanks

I have a barreled action I may be willing to sell. Here are the specs.
Remington 700 ss sa bdl bolt Lu's lapped in
Proof Research bbl 24" 1-9 twist with a Bartien barrel liner chambered in 7 saum with a Pacific Tool and Guage mini break 3 row radial
I have two stocks to choose from. McMillan HTG with adjustable cheek or a Hunter Elete-4 with bdl aluminum block. Let me know if you are interested

Ok Guy's last bump to the top will be picking the best out of the lot friday the 28th.I have seen some great guns and want to thank everyone who sent me photo's of their rifles. Thanks Again