• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Custom .300WSM

.300WSM

I wanted to buy a Custom .300wsm if not custom. I would like the Winchester Model 70 Coyote 300WSM

Last edited:
How about a remington 700 trued up by bob brackey in an A2 with a heavy varmit kreiger 12 or 13 twist 5.5x22 nxs Badger rings a scope level and angle indicator. It was chambered by DOn Geraci and shoots 168 bergers into tiny bug holes at 300 yards and will shoot 1/2 MOA at 800. Oh yea it has a krylon finish:) 3K plus shipping. I really do not have a need for it since I try to use bullets that do not match the slow twist in this gun.

not a custom, but a option
1885highwall.jpg

Norm

Last edited:
How about a remington 700 trued up by bob brackey in an A2 with a heavy varmit kreiger 12 or 13 twist 5.5x22 nxs Badger rings a scope level and angle indicator. It was chambered by DOn Geraci and shoots 168 bergers into tiny bug holes at 300 yards and will shoot 1/2 MOA at 800. Oh yea it has a krylon finish:) 3K plus shipping. I really do not have a need for it since I try to use bullets that do not match the slow twist in this gun.

eddybo, I would like to talk to you about this rifle, I may be interested. I pmed you.

Jeff.