• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Custom 3006

Dawgtracker

Looking for a full custom 3006.Trued action , after market barrel, trigger and stock. Want to use for a long range deer gun.With or without glass.Want a 1/2 " gun that I can shoot out to 600 yds.Would even consider a barreled action.I'm partial to 700 remingtons as they are easy to get parts for. Let me know what you've got.

I have a custom rifle built by Penrod. It has a tuned Remington action, Krieger 24" 10 twist barrel, a marbled McMillan hunter stock, and a tuned Remington trigger. It is not a heavy target barrel. It is more like a magnum barrel. I have had this rifle a couple of years and have not shot it. It has less than 200 rounds through it. I had planned to buy a nice scope for it and use it for hunting, but never purchased a scope for it. I was told it would shoot 1/2 moa when I bought it. Email me at [email protected] if you want pictures. $1,600 plus actual shipping.

early 1970s remington custom shop 30-06 "custom c". 24inch blued barreled action(high luster).Tuned factory trigger. Nicely figured RW finish wood stock with minor scatches. Safe queen last 20yr. Less than 1in.grouping with factory ammo. 2000.00 [email protected]

DOCS GUN SHOP-Carrollton,TX, Accurate Custom Rifles,Gunsmith

Carrollton, TX just north of Dallas

He has just what you are looking for. I would call him as his prices are reasonable. He does trued up Rem 700 very well and uses Krieger barrels. I just happened to be looking in his rack last week and saw a very fine heavy barreled 30.06 Rem in a HS precision stock in his rack for $1200. I recently ripped my 30.06 barrel off and stuck a 22-250 barrel on there so I was kinda looking at it wistfully.