• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB contender parts

Skimbleshanks

I have a 375 win super 14 contender barrel that does not have the little dovetail pieces, I need those also the block that the fore end bolts to, and a foreend suitable for IHMSA. Preferably Wood. A matching target grip would be cool but thats just a want. Also need a front and rear sight as I'm not sure the little tasco jobber that came with the barrel is up to the recoil of the 375, and a different scope is out of the budget for now.

Attachments

• IMG_20120804_204003.jpg
    IMG_20120804_204003.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20120804_204256.jpg
    IMG_20120804_204256.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 7
I have a couple foreends and a set of grips all wooden if interested I can take photos and send with phone. Just pm #. If ya want to get just start over I'd be interested in barrel:D

Gene

You can give TC a call and they will (at least they used to) send the dove tail forend hangers for free.

Bob

Well it took me a real long time to find a 375 barrel that didn't cost an arm and a leg or was beat up, so I think ill hang on to it. Ill check into tc for the dovetail hangers.