• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Burris Signature Rings for Ruger M77 rifle

Buano

I'm looking for Burris Signature rings for a Ruger M77 Mark-II Target rifle to use with offset inserts so I can increase the range of my scope's turret adjustment. Anyone have any or know a source?

Cheapest place I know of for them is www.opticsplanet.com

I buy virtually all my rings and bases there. Free shipping too, and I've never been disappointed. On occasion things are backordered for a week but they let you know up front. That's the worst I can say.

Don't forget to buy a set of the offset inserts when you buy the rings.

They've been discontinued for a few years now. A set shows up for sale every once in awhile(ebay, gunbroker, forums like this). Burris still makes Ruger to Weaver adapters though so you can use the standard Signature Zee rings.

Is it not possible to buy bases from Leupold or similar and install the Burris rings in them? I see that Leupold offers bases for a few different M77 configurations as does Burris, including those with the dovetail receiver.
They appear to be the same as other Ruger rifles.

Just trying to learn...

Ah, OK, did more digging.
You buy the rings + bases as a unit from Leupold or Burris.
Looks like the only option is Burris bases + Signature Zee rings as you mentioned.

Thanks for the education.

Last edited:
Is it not possible to buy bases from Leupold or similar and install the Burris rings in them? I see that Leupold offers bases for a few different M77 configurations as does Burris, including those with the dovetail receiver.
They appear to be the same as other Ruger rifles.

Just trying to learn...

I can buy Burris Ruger to Weaver bases & then add the Burris Signature Zee rings but I was hoping to find the Burris Signature rings that connect directly to the Ruger receiver. Burris discontinued these a while back but I'm told some are still for sale ... "somewhere".