• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb backpacking tent

pjosh6

Will be purchasing 2 tents this week. Looking at big agnes sl2 and a few others. Just looking to see if there are any on here that someone might be willing to sell. Wanting them to be under 5 lbs... let me know if something is available. Thanks.

How big (or small) of a tent are you looking for?

I have a small 2 person North Face tent that is in very good shape. If you're interested, I could set it up in the yard and take a few pics but that won't be until sometime on the weekend.

I'm really looking for 2 -2 person ones. A 1 person would work if it's comfy.. send me some pics if you get it up and how much

I have a coupe of the best made I'll be selling, so your timing may be excellent.
Pm sent....

If the tent will be for two adults, the SL2 is too small unless you plan to spoon. I did one hunt with the Copper Spur UL3 and the weight is minimal and it was a good (still snug) fit for 2 adult men.

No Spooning here. We will be usng our own tents just looking for a larger size so we can store gear or whatever needed.