• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB: B&C M40 Stock, Savage 4.4" SA

jtmoose

Looking for a stock for my Savage SA(4.4"). Looking for a Bell and Carlson, M40, top bolt release, for factory dbm.

Just threw this offer on another ad but if he passes, I have an HS precision stock for savage 4.4" for $290 shipped or add a detachable 4 round mag and bottom metal for $380. Thanks for your time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 32
Thanks Jon, I am actually looking specifically for the M40 style grip angle and the cost of the B&C. Curiously though, how much does it weigh? I think HS has an M40 style grip model too.

I completely understand both of those interests. I'm really unsure on the weight. Maybe 2.5-3.5lbs. They do have that style and from what I've heard it is s better quality over the B&C but more expensive.

Just threw this offer on another ad but if he passes, I have an HS precision stock for savage 4.4" for $290 shipped or add a detachable 4 round mag and bottom metal for $380. Thanks for your time
You still selling the HS Precision?

Hi there
Are you still selling the HS stock?