• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB: autotrickler and scale

Bstick

looking for an autotrickler combo.

Powder drop or just the trickler and scale.

Checking here before ordering new

I have a Lyman gen5 that I don't use and it's pretty much new.

looking for an autotrickler combo.

I've been reloading for 50 years and the best investment I have ever made was purchasing a lab scale with auto trickle. I started to go fir the Sartorius but didn't want to spend $1400, so I went with the A&D with trickled $600 or so to my door. I sold a couple powder throwers (Neil Jones and Bruno) and took a hammer to a chargemaster and a balance scale (just kidding). Anyway, the A&D measures 0.00 so it is accurate to one kernel of powder, even the smallest which weighs 0.01 grain. I don't worry about accurate charges any longer...

Powder drop or just the trickler and scale.

Checking here before ordering new

As I mentioned I have one, trying to offer you a little info from my experience. A lab scale with trickler is the only accurate way to measure a load.

As I mentioned I have one, trying to offer you a little info from my experience. A lab scale with trickler is the only accurate way to measure a load.

The way it was quoted was weird. My gempro currently weighs to the .02 grain. It's accurate. I've had it next to a a&d 120. My chargemaster is within .1-.2. I really just want the autotrickler and powder drop to speed up my reloading time.

The way it was quoted was weird. My gempro currently weighs to the .02 grain. It's accurate. I've had it next to a a&d 120. My chargemaster is within .1-.2. I really just want the autotrickler and powder drop to speed up my reloading time.

The charge master, etc claim to be accurate to .1 but I've never found one that was once u checked them with a lab scale. Anyway, best of luck. Autotek, Inc has new tricklers fir sale for around $100

Recent Posts