WTB AR500 Steel Targets

mtp29464

Can anyone tell me who has the best price on AR500 steel gong targets?

Looking to buy a 8" 10" and 12". Unpainted.

Prices and shipping are all across the board. I saw some that would sell a 3 pack for a reasonable price, but can't find their website again.

Thanks for the help.

MK Machining is a sponsor on the site, as well as they are for sale in the LRO store.

Never shopped price, but a couple of places to check if you are.

MK Machining ( Tyler Kemp user name here). He ships as many will fit in a flat rate box, so shipping is very reasonable. Quality is superb as well!

IMG_1223.jpgI have found and bought some from a few places shootsteel has some great sales sometimes and I've also used Amazon and have had great luck with all of them.

I own MK Machining, I'd love to hook you up with steel. We cut with a waterjet which has a more durable target edge, and our prices are better than many laser or plasma cut places.

I'm going to do a sale soon, we sold out of a TON of stuff with our Easter sale and are in the process of stocking back up for another big sale.

Do you have any products that can be shot with a rifle at relatively close range (like 50 yards with a 223)?

No steel is gonna be impervious to 223 at 50 yards forever. That being said, it's all about the angle if you're gonna shoot that close. Steeper angle means less steel damage. I've shot 50 BMG API at our 3/8" steel CLOSE as a torture test and it didn't make it through, but it sure did put a big divot and bend in the target.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.