• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB action

romad97

Looking to do my first build. I would like to start with either a rem 700 or savage action. Anyone got one FS?

I have a blue Savage short action with .473(243) bolt face and accu-trigger. Spotless condition, fired less than 200 shots. $325 shipped.

I have a blue Savage short action with .473(243) bolt face and accu-trigger. Spotless condition, fired less than 200 shots. $325 shipped.

Oh wow, this sounds extremely tempting. I have one other offer for a savage 110 complete rifle for $250. Let me see what condition it is in and I will get back to you once I see pics of it. All I want is the action but, if I can get a complete rifle cheaper and possible make $50-$75 off the other parts I don't want then why not try.

You better check that out.
Savage 110 is a long action. the short actions are two digit like 10,11,12,16.
Please go to PM if you want to do business.
Regards, Mark

built a 308 win on a savage long action (110) and she shot lights out. wish i would have never got ride of that rifle. i sold it for a savage 110 in a mcmillian stock, and i think i would rather have my old rifle back. do get me wrong, the new one shoots, it just the ol long action shot everything i feed her into little tiny groups. it even shot crappy surplus really well. the nice thing was that i could load big heavy bullets out to the lands and they would fit/feed flawlessly. plus, if i wanted to change to another caliber, i would have had more options. live and learn i guess.

Still looking for an action. Preferably a Savage short action but will definatly consider a Rem 700.