WTB a Big ***

Donkey training is going outstandingly well. Wish I'd of had the info I now have years ago. My horse experience would have been much better.

Bought a decent aussie saddle for cheap. End end up building it's bottom. Took over aa week to get'r done. Fits the donk darn well, now.

Stopped by the saddle shop this afternoon. Darn'd if my tree hadn't arrived. The tree maker new that much of the tree would be uncovered. I think he went to special lengths to select rawhide with good patterns. It looks as good as one of Joel's stocks. It's almost a shame to cover any of it.

The lacing is deer rawhide and is down right pleasing to look at. And smooth as a new born's butt.

It arrived a full two months sooner than expected. I'll be packin' in and riding on it the first of wolf season plus some earlier scouting trips.

Not only will I be the oldest and slowest fella on the mountain, I'll have a rig and ride to draw attention. :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.