WTB 8MM remington mag brass

let me know the cost...looking for it for an elderly neighbor that reloads...he needs 8mm mag brass

looking to buy 200 new or once fired Remington 8mm mag brass
I know you have Brass by now, but for those interested, I bought Remington 7STW brass, prepped the pockets and flashholes and necked it up to 8 with one pass in an 8RM die(tapered expander ball) and had great brass. Every bit as good as anything I've found, and more accurate in my rifle than the Bertram 8RM brass I bought

I know you have Brass by now, but for those interested, I bought Remington 7STW brass, prepped the pockets and flashholes and necked it up to 8 with one pass in an 8RM die(tapered expander ball) and had great brass. Every bit as good as anything I've found, and more accurate in my rifle than the Bertram 8RM brass I bought
I wish I had the 8 mm Remington Brass but I do not …I did buy some from a person on the site and I did not check it first and it was the wrong stuff

I wish I had the 8 mm Remington Brass but I do not …I did buy some from a person on the site and I did not check it first and it was the wrong stuff
I bought my remington 7STW brass at Grafs, but I just checked and they are out of stock.

I have some Remington 8mm Mag brass. 61 pieces new and 72 pieces fired. I will take $115.50 shipped Priority Mail for all of it. I can send some pictures if you want . Gary 478-957-5213