• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 7mm WSM

romad97

Just putting some feelers out to see what is available in a semi custom or custom 7mm wsm.

Its not that I am dead set on one. I am just interested in this caliber and I already have dies and brass for this caliber.

I have a 7wsm made by SSG with vortex pst 6x24x50 viper scope dies, brass. Gun really is a showpiece and a shooter. I have shot it to 1585 yards with great accuracy and scope tracks flawlessly. Gun is bead blasted silver, ceracoted silver, in marbled A5 stock, with big SSG brake. Pm me if you want pictures and have interest. Only reason I would sell is I am having another custom deer gun made in 6.5x284 and this gun is more than I need for 90% of nc deer hunting.

I have an Underground skunk works custom 7mm WSM on a broughton 1-8.7 twist barrel in a Manners T-5 stock with mini chassis. has less than 100 rnds down the barrel. shoots 180g bergers at 3150. I also have dies, brass, and a few hundred bullets that would go with it. let me know if you are still looking. Right now it has a Bushnell Elite 4.5-30x50 XRS scope in FDE with H59 reticle. could sell as package or rifle only

Recent Posts