• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB:7mm Wildcat Bullets

TMR

Official LRH Sponsor
Does anyone have any 200gr ULD wildcat bullets they could spare....Richard is out until November. I am running low and would like to do some more load work before season. If anyone has a hundred they would like to sell, let me know.

Thanks,
Travis

WC bullets are getting like hen's teeth. Now that I've got through my new rifle jitters, and learned to do what I am supposed to do, I'll be shooting a lot less of them, in that rifle. However, I'm planning on shooting them in another rifle and also plan on getting a third rifle designed to shoot them.

I think I'll take the harvest season off here and Idaho and drive to AB and run his combine so he can build booletts.;) Anything to help the cause.

Would that make me an illegal immigrant worker:confused:

No, you cant be a illlegal worker less you get paid! I know the no bullets feeling! As Roy once said shippin sucks!

I think I'll take the harvest season off here and Idaho and drive to AB and run his combine so he can build booletts.;) Anything to help the cause.
Would that make me an illegal immigrant worker:confused:

I was talking to Richard a while back and he offered me a job and tried to talk me into coming up and helping out. Something about needing help big time. Had to decline as hunting season was about to start.:)

You go up there and start working and he'd probably slip off and go hunting.;) Sure wish he could make a living with the boolits and quit that farming. Then we'd have a better supply of the good stuff down here.

Does anyone have any 200gr ULD wildcat bullets they could spare....Richard is out until November. I am running low and would like to do some more load work before season. If anyone has a hundred they would like to sell, let me know.

Thanks,
Travis

Wish I could help out but I've got just enough to barely get me through hunting season. Then I'll be looking for a truckload of the new aluminum tipped bullets. I sold about 300 or so to BJ this summer and was wishing I hadn't but I'll be o.k. Richard is gonna get a lot of orders this winter.:)

Wish I could help out but I've got just enough to barely get me through hunting season. Then I'll be looking for a truckload of the new aluminum tipped bullets. I sold about 300 or so to BJ this summer and was wishing I hadn't but I'll be o.k. Richard is gonna get a lot of orders this winter.:)

Kinda waiting on the aluminum tipped bullets myself...but I think I will have to order a bunch of the regular ones. I think I will have enough for hunting season though. Doing a little fine tuning with the load tomorrow and then leaving her alone till after hunting season.

ss7mm,

I'm in the same boat as TMR. I have plenty enough to get through the deer and elk season and well into yotes.

Seeing as how I can do the job and can make the time, maybe, maybe I'll make a deal w/Richard so he can spend some more bench time. I know of a little spot on the Montana border where its pretty simple to get across with out a passport.;) Also my buddy as a little Balanca Scout so tree top level is not a problem.

I'm not concerned about Aluminum tips in the 270 cal I think it would take a whole new bullet design to gain much. The length of the baring surface seems to be the limiting factor with the Lilja barrels.

I sure hope to get to test the bullet performance of the 169 on an elk this year. If not someones black bally or horse is gonna have problems. I'vd decided that the neighbors lamas aren't big enough.:D

TMR,
I have 60, .284 ,200gr. ULD bullets from Richard graves. If you still need some and 60 is enough, let me know.

308nate

5 200GR Wildcat 7mm,s

Hi Joel I realy need a small amount to spec a chamber reamer. Also a few 107gr 6mm,s if anyone has any. Just to get the baring surface length aswell as the diferent diameters especily the pressure ring at the boat tail junction. Joel I am glad the stock arrived back OK and you ended up shifting it.

Cheers Mate Bill