• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb 7mm stw

Not sure what price ballpark you're thinking, but I've got a Rifles Inc Lightweight Strata that I'm thinking about selling. PM me if interested.

ive got a a factory savage 112 7mm stw stainless bolt and barrel, blued action low round count with 100 new brass

$800 tyd

I have a win super grade with a hart barrrel 26" with gentry muzzle brake bought it used not sure of the round count but pretty sure hasn't been shot alot. Havn't shot it decided to go another direction need the cash for a another project, will sell for $700

I have a Rem. 700 Sendero 7mm Rem. mag, the older Blk. finish, like new. It has been rechambered to a 7mm STW, the action has been blue printed, it has been glass bedded and a muzzle brake installed. I watched my friend shoot a 3 shoot group at 300yds. that measured 1 1/4". This gun is a tack driver. He was shooting 168gr. Bergers, with 78grs. Retumbo powder, with Fed. 210m primers. If you are interested let me know, I will take 925.00 for it shipped. Thank you, Jerry