• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 7mm or 300 Win Mag

krshunter

I guess I'll open by saying I realize I'm almost asking for the impossible. But one never knows what might show up. There are a couple of fantastic deals posted in here just not calibers I want to work with. The last couple years has hit my family extremely hard and like many sportsman committed to family I parted with all of my gear to get past it. I am dying to get back out into the field but it's expensive. So here is what I'd like to find.

I'm kind of partial to Remington and Winchester. Maybe down the road I can have a little custom work done. Looking for a 7mm Rem Mag or .300 Win Mag as I need an all around rifle suitable for antelope to elk. Shots can tend to get long here. Don't really want something as heavy as a Sendero but nothing that would be considered a timber gun either. Would be great if it wore something a little nicer than the cheap hollow plastic stocks out there. Probably have to start with factory ammo until I can afford relapsing equipment too so looking for something that will shoot premium factory ammo 1MOA or better.

And finally my price range. I have about $700 to spend. This will allow mento start to save for a decent scope. I know it's not much but like I said you never know. If I left any details out or you have something let me know. Thanks

On a side note someone recommended taking a look at the new Bergara rifles. Anyone know anything about them?

I have a nice older model 700 ADL in 7 Rem Mag, "C" series serial number, with the wooden stock that has been pillar and glass bedded. Bluing is very shiny and deep. throat and rifling look like new. I would even put on a set of Leupold rings and bases to help you get started. $550 shipped to your FFL holder.

Tony.

Last edited:
I know this isn't a winchester or remington but I have a tikka m658 in 7mm mag. Shot a good buck with it in Canada last year and had it shooting 5/8 with reloads. I never ran any factory ammo through it.

Got a bunch of relies this morning. Thank you all so much for the response and bear with me as I do some research and consider things.

If you have 700 to spend on a rifle i would purchase the 700 long range from buds gun shop.com I think they are under $650 right now, they ship free, pretty hard to beat that setup, considering you already have a nice stock to begin with...Its heavy, but you have to compromise when your on a limited budget.