• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 7mm Barrel

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

Looking for a custom 7mm barrel blank for a upcoming build. Looking for either a lija, broughton, bartlien, etc to finish at 26 inches minimum with a 1:9 inch twist. Let me know what you have and price. Please don't be offended on any price I counter offer. I'm married :D

Sorry forgot to mention no flutes, and I am looking for a sendero, heavy varmint, Palma contour. Please PM or text 786-four four two-4045.

doesn't a sendero, be definition, have flutes on it??

Lol...**** it! I think a sendero contour is a #6 that finishes roughly .800 at the muzzle. That contour without the flutes.

Ohhhhhh… ok… I have a Bartlein 1-8.5 at 27 inches but fluted… that is why I was asking…. It is a sendero model is what I was told…
ANyway, just wondering

Mario

Awesome...thank you for the response. I'm going to give bugholes a call tomorrow. I'm still open to offers. The action I'm working off of is a rem 700 LA from a 7mm rem mag. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks again remcraz. I ordered a barrel from them off their site. Thank you everyone for the responses. You guys are awesome.

Just be aware that with some barrel manufacturers a Sendero and Varm are 2 DIFFERENT contours, the Sendero being larger (.870 at the muzzle and a 2.5" shank tenon length) Both being 1.250" in Dia.
The Rem Varm is .820 at the muzzle and has a .5 shank tenon length
Finish length is standard of 27"
Chris
Benchmark Barrels