• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 7mm-08 handgun for hunting

magicofmt

Where's good place to look for decent long range handguns for sale. Looking at 7mm-08 already have dies, etc.

I have a thumbhole center grip xp-100 in a gray laminate stock with a 15" lilja barrel that I would part with. If you send me your email address I can send you pictures.

XP or Striker, I guess. New to handguns and have been reading these posts. Do some horse back riding for big Muley bucks and thought a handgun would be great for this. Shots would be to 600 yds. I practce out to that range and farther with my rifles, a range set up to 1200 yds.
Thanks for your help!

lazylabs

If he isn't interested, I am.

Send photos to: buzzgun at yahoo.com

Of course my digital cam just expired. I will get some batteries and get the pics tomorrow.

I have pictures of the XP and sent them too everyone who posted thier email address. I will try and figure out how to post them in here. I am sure posting your email address would be quicker.

lazylabs
If you could email me your pics and what your asking I'd appreciate it. My email is in my profile. Also any info on accuracy, loads, velocity would be helpful.

Chris