• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB.700p

Mark where are you located? I just bought one less than a month ago. It was used. I talked to the previous owner and he got it new and had put less than 100 factory rds through it. I have shot it maybe a dozen times. Make me an offer. JohnnyK.

So is the 700P the same as the Sendero? Sorry for the dumb question but I've never seen that rifle before. I like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What calibers do they come in?

I have a brand NEW one in the box that has not been shot. I would let it go for a lot less than those on gunbroker!

it is a 7mm rem mag. I looked for your email address but don't see it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I am not sure about the date of manufacture. I just got it back in oct. of this year. I have not looked at it to see if the trigger is different. I have one already and it has the orginal 700 trigger.

Where on the box or gun would the manufacture date be? Its in my shop, I can go look.