• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 700 rem custom .270 or 3006

Dawgtracker

I'm getting into long range deer hunting so I need a new stick. Not really to concerned about looks as I am accuracy .Looking spend around $1000 to $1500 for a 700 action in a .270 or 3006 as I have lots of brass in these two calibers. But I would also be open to similar calibers.Would also consider a long range scope as part of package. Let me know what you've got.

270 win built on a sportsman78 (same as remington 700 minus bolt jeweling) kreiger no.5 contour barrel, mcmillan gen purpose (I think) stock. I bought this stock here it has some blemishes including a gap in the bottom metal inletting. You could install some old style williams bottom metal and fix this. I tried to fill it in with some dyed marine tex but it still was not black enough to match. 1100 for the gun, 1750 with the scope rings. There are a couple of scratches in the ceracoating I put something else in the oven while this was partially dry and caused a few small scratches near the muzzle. Gun will shoot 1/2 MOA at 800 yards using 150 bergers.

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

other stuff I am trying to sell right now in your price range, maybe you have some interest.

280AI (this one may be sold already will know in a few days)
DSC_0023.jpg

243 AI basicly a stock 700 BDL with a schilen short chamber barrel installed, the stock on this is beautiful without a blemish. 750

DSC_0015.jpg

7RUM 2000 negotiable

DSC_0008.jpg

Adam32 great looking gun . What kind of loads were you using out to 600yds. As that is the kind of distance I'm wanting to shoot

Just messing with 130gr TSX's...have some 130gr Bergers to try just need to have time to get the chrony set up and a nice calm day...