• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB-7.82 lazzeroni warbird dies

doug2080

Hoping someone might have a set they wanna sell or can point me in the direction of where to find a set. Thanks

I am having Hornady make me a set for my 8.59 Titan now. Takes 12-16 weeks they say so we will see. I do possibly have an extra set for Warbird I would sell but I just recently acquired both sets and haven't had my brother in law reload any yet so I want to make sure both sets are all ok.

I am having Hornady make me a set for my 8.59 Titan now. Takes 12-16 weeks they say so we will see. I do possibly have an extra set for Warbird I would sell but I just recently acquired both sets and haven't had my brother in law reload any yet so I want to make sure both sets are all ok.
Yeah I actually talked to hornady about making me a set and like you said they would be about 16 weeks out. Was hoping to find someone wanting to get sell a set and not have to wait so long. Thanks for the info and if you do decide to sell one of your sets within the next few days give me a shout otherwise I will order them next week more then likely. Thanks again