• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 6.5x284

I have a Lane Precision I would consider selling. Shoots one hole with 140 hybrids. Only 20 rounds out of it. 26" Bartlein, Manners EH with mini chassis, Jewell trigger, LPA Titanium action

Attachments

• LPR_65.jpg
    LPR_65.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 8
I have a real nice Cooper Pheonix mdl 22 single shot I never use that I am thinking of parting with. It's a 1 holer with 140gr Bergers less than 400 rounds thru it. With or without the 20x Sightron Siii on it. Several sets of bases and rings go wit it as well

Could you text me a phone # to 208-731-0836, so I can send you some pics and info have a savage, 2 stocks, brass, dies, bullets threaded bbl, bases and rings, thanks

If you're a southpaw, I might have something of interest to you.

Looking to buy a 6.5x284 if anyone has one that they would let go.

I have a Christensen arms 6.5x284 steel version I'd let go I bought it last year has 10 rounds down the tube was going to get into reloading and never did but I have all the paperwork and orig box etc...has tsp rings that go with it I'll sell it with the rings 1600$
Text is best 3023538488