WTB 6.5 PRC brass!

MidwayUSA has once fired 6.5PRC brass (mostly Hornady) available for a rather good price. IIRC it was $33 per hundred. If I couldn't find any new brass I would certainly consider this option.

Thanks for the heads up, I tried to find some on their website last night but had no luck. I'll give them a call today 😁

Just got ahold of them, they are out of stock 👎

Last edited:
I saw a box of Hornady on the shelf at Sportsman's warehouse in Albuquerque yesterday. Went back today to check for primers and it was gone. Not sure if sportsman's got a shipment of it and there was a recent run or if it was a fluke. Might be worth checking if you have one local.

I'm hoping to my my current Hornady last until the lapua drops. 4 firings and still looking good all around.

if your reloading just buy the 338 rcm brass it is a simple neck down. the actual body dimensions are the same

three steps to neck down, two neck dies 30 &7mm then 6.5 prc dies. don't need to turn necks avg .0145-.015 same as 6.5 prc but annealing would be recommended. not hard been doing it locally because no other option with the shortages

Creedmore Sports says ADG 6.5 PRC backorder expected 12/30/20. If you check ADG's website on who they shipped 6.5 PRC to this spring, many of the vendors are smaller outfits that may take back orders. I've been getting my 6.5 SAUM ADG brass by back ordering through Precision Reloading. You might have to wait awhile but it is an option for getting good quality brass for long term use.

I have 100 pieces of Bertram 6.5 PRC I was saving for a rainy day... DM me. I'll pass along for what I paid plus shipping.

I can't figure out how to DM people on this site yet 😅 I tried for 10 minutes or so trying to send you a message.
Thanks for trying to help a guy out though Coop!

Okanogan, I ended up placing an order for some Hornady brass at Creedmoorsports.com for 100 Hornady brass. They are back ordered until 12/14/20 which will work because I have enough for hunting season. And thanks for pointing out that website! I snagged a box of bullets to boot with the order so I'm a happy camper 😁

It's PM. Private Message
Click on Screen Name (Who you want to send a pm too)
Click on Start Conversation, bottom left.
Bigsky108 I tried to Pm you, but you don't have enough posts. Check forum rules.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.