• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB 6.5 143 Eld-X's

tt35

So, don't laugh or flame me but looking for Hornady 6.5 143 ELD-X's. Anyone have some or have leads on any? Seem to be AWOL at my normal sources. Thanks!

I've got a couple box of a100 I can part with.
Same Lot number.
Got any 7mm Berger 180 Hybrid for a trade?
If not I can sell these 2 boxes

RH300UM: That would be awesome! The closest I can come to that is a partial box of 180 VLD Hunting. I do have a full box of 175 ELD-Xs. Either way, shoot me a PM with what you'd like for the bullets and shipping as well as your address and I'll get it coming!

So, don't laugh or flame me but looking for Hornady 6.5 143 ELD-X's. Anyone have some or have leads on any? Seem to be AWOL at my normal sources. Thanks!
I just bought 200 at a local shop here. He had 500 left. You are correct, they are AWOL on the interweb.

This place supposedly has them in stock. Only place that came up when I searched the UPC on Gun.Deals.

Thanks, PH! I had one outfit that showed in stock then cancelled after finding they didn't. :( Looks like RH300 is hooking me up. Thanks!

Mine have been on back order from
Basspro and Opticsplanet for over 2 months. However, I got some factory seconds from
Midway just last week.