• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 5010 Pulldown Powder

speedbump

I'm running short of 5010 pulldown powder purchased from www.gibrass.com. This has been a steady performer in my 7mmRUM, & I'd like to snatch up some more. I recall Reed Mosser had some awhile back, anybody else??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I think I have 40 lbs of it. I don't know about shipping put I will almost give it to you. Give me a call 724-366-1989

Where ya gonna keep ALL that powder SB, in yer new basement? I have an old barn you could put'er in and if'n she blowed up you'd only be out the powder, and I could send you a pound or two when you needed it. And if'n yer worried about nosey neighbors, I cain post signs that say " DANGER POISONOUS VARMENTS". Than otta keep them that can reed away. Whatcha thimk? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
db

Sounds good Reed. Send me a PM with the details & I'll chop a postal money order & have it out the next day. I appreciate the deal & WILL put the powder to good use.

DB, I'll take your offer under advisement..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif