• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 338 RUM

geargrinder

I got a 338 RUM LSS from Bearless. After some work by Eaglet, it shoots awesome. Now my other buddy is jealous, he wants one. I got a LH, my buddy needs RH. Should be easier.

Anybody have one that they would part with? LSS would be preferred, but not necessary.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for the pm's wambo and bearless. Both guns sound like beauties, but my buddy is looking for a new or near new out of the box type rifle.

[ QUOTE ]
I got a 338 RUM LSS from Bearless. After some work by Eaglet, it shoots awesome. Now my other buddy is jealous, he wants one. I got a LH, my buddy needs RH. Should be easier.

Anybody have one that they would part with? LSS would be preferred, but not necessary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

geargrinder,

Where have I been? Almost a month since you posted this and I had not seen it. I'm glad your rifle is shooting good!

I free floated, pillar bedded, glass bedded and adjusted the trigger for geargrinder. It shoots good! Just one of those things you do for a friend to learn on their riles LOL... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I figured Kirby has talked enough about all that, that I could do it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Recent Posts