• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB .338 rum with wood stock.

clemens

Not sure if it even exists, looking for a rifle in .338rum with a wood stock 26" barrel. I can prob find a sendero in .338rum but cand a wood stock be found to fit? Any ideas. Thanks for any ideas. Does not have to be custom.

Looking for the RUM. It is for my step father in law he has .338wm but looking for bit more range. Told him I could possibly find one in a sendero or in something else but would stock going to be hard to find. He is not fan of sinthetic stocks. Was hoping to find a aftermarket wood that fits a sendero. The lspua be good choice but I thinking maybe bit more expensive then he is willing to deal with.

Yeah, it exists.. I have one in wood and one in a HSP. Took years to find though.
When I visited Anchorage, Ak last fall there was a number of 338RUM on
the shelves at the several gun stores I visited.
It was cannon heaven up there! My suggestion would be to call
Cabelas up there and ask..

Good luck in your search :)

Just found one on gunbroker in CDL FOR $925 with 29" brl. Simmons scope. But bidding ends 28th. Owe well. I will let my father in law know.

I just saw yesterday in Saratoga Wy, a 338 rum BDL. It was a used rifle, Remington wood BDL stock, 26 inch barrel all metal blued. I can't remember for the life of me the name of the shop, but I can tell you this...this guy is way off on his prices. Tax, title, license on that used rifle was $1580. Maybe that's the reason I can't think of the name shop...

Farmerbrown-me too I have seen one and that was about 2 yes ago none since then. Don't understand why Rem discontinued some of their models in .338rum.