• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 338 EDGE dies

Rugerdiggs

Looking for some 338edge dies, rcbs set up will do or Hornady or a good deal on redding, please let me know what you have

I'm using a set of Lee Pacesetter 338RUM and a gutted RCBS 375RUM FL die.

I'd recommend finding something similar.

Look for something with a tapered expander like the Lee. It makes sizing 300RUM brass very easy.

I anneal and FL size every couple firings. My chamber is set so that a FL size isn't working the brass very much.

I also FL size after expanding the neck of fresh brass. Sometimes while expanding, the shoulder bulges over the body. The Lee tapered expander helps but doesn't eliminate it. A quick trip through the FL die cures everything.

Still looking if you have some or know where i can get a set, Shawn at DE has some for $265 but hoping to get some used ones.

you will be searching for a long time, spend the money, have them forever and start loading

+1 I have used RCBS for a long time and I decided to try a Forester Competition seater die and boy is it nice. I purchased shawns reloading video and he recomended Redding type s sizer die with bushings and it feels like driving a brand new car compared to my RCBS dies . I would go ahead and save for the redding and you will be glad that you did if you want to save a little money and still have quality then see what Forester .338 Edge dies will cost . just my op.

Thanks, talked to John at Whidden and have a set of bushing dies with micro seating adjuster on it