• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB .338 Allen Magnum or .338 Allen Xpress

Loren Hitchcock

Looking to buy a .338 Allen Magnum or .338 Allen Xpress. Would prefer a total package with mounted scope, bipod, reload ing dies, brass, etc. However, if someone only wants to part with the rifle, I'm interested in that as well. Located in Arkansas and will travel to do an in person deal or ship to FFL, etc. Thanks...Loren

Looking to buy a .338 Allen Magnum or .338 Allen Xpress. Would prefer a total package with mounted scope, bipod, reload ing dies, brass, etc. However, if someone only wants to part with the rifle, I'm interested in that as well. Located in Arkansas and will travel to do an in person deal or ship to FFL, etc. Thanks...Loren
Hows it going Lo?!!!!! If you don't find this have Kirby to build you one
Marcus,

http://www.apsrifles.com/Home_Page.html

Hows it going Lo?!!!!! If you don't find this have Kirby to build you one
Marcus,

Home Page

Hey Marcus! Good to hear from you my friend. Thank you for the link. I've been in contact with Kirby and will most likely place a build order with him for a new one next week.

Thought I'd check the pre-owned ones as well. I'm closing a deal on a rifle package with an Edmond resident in the next couple of days. My door is open if you want to head this way for a hunt of any species in Arkansas! Loren

No wait on this one, and it's identical to Kirby's .338 Allen Mag. I can supply you with scope, rings, brass...

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/338-408-improved-116959/
Joel,
Outstanding craftmanship and one of the nicest stocks I've ever seen. I'm sure the photos don't do it true justice.

For my application, horseback into north Colorado, it is too darn pretty to take out of the gun safe. I figured finding one of Kirby's guns was a long shot. I just missed one listed on here a week or so ago. I have been in contact with Kirby on placing a build order. Loren

just for the record, kirby is worth the wait. really decent human being as well...................... as for you LEN.....nice job deleting my post regarding you blowing me off for the horrible reason of sending you about $6000 for a rifle.
YOU LET A REAL HOT LEAD GO BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY DIDNT FEEL IT WAS WORTH YOUR TIME TO GET BACK TO ME>ASK ANYONE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH ON HERE AND THERE ARE A GOOD NUMBER, IF I AM A MAN OF MY WORD AND ONLY ASK WITH INTENTIONS TO CLOSE A DEAL, AND NOT KICK TIRES

just for the record, kirby is worth the wait. really decent human being as well...................... as for you LEN.....nice job deleting my post regarding you blowing me off for the horrible reason of sending you about $6000 for a rifle.
YOU LET A REAL HOT LEAD GO BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY DIDNT FEEL IT WAS WORTH YOUR TIME TO GET BACK TO ME>ASK ANYONE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH ON HERE AND THERE ARE A GOOD NUMBER, IF I AM A MAN OF MY WORD AND ONLY ASK WITH INTENTIONS TO CLOSE A DEAL, AND NOT KICK TIRES

Travelhunter, I appreciate your opinion on Kirby Allen and I'm quite sure it's an opinion held mutually by many. However, I'm not privy to background and RIF you have with LEN in the 'bold' statement you posted on the thread I started looking to buy a Allen .338 rifle. The relevance seem to be misplaced at the least...Loren

Just a thought you might look at the 338 snipetac that Dave Viers builds I am building one of them almost the same as the Allen mag.My project will be about 8 months total I have bought all components and will sent to Dave to ream to the 338 of his and screw the barrel to the action.Looking at $4500.00 total.Jim

Joel,
Outstanding craftmanship and one of the nicest stocks I've ever seen. I'm sure the photos don't do it true justice.

For my application, horseback into north Colorado, it is too darn pretty to take out of the gun safe. I figured finding one of Kirby's guns was a long shot. I just missed one listed on here a week or so ago. I have been in contact with Kirby on placing a build order. Loren

I completely understand.

Just a thought you might look at the 338 snipetac that Dave Viers builds I am building one of them almost the same as the Allen mag.My project will be about 8 months total I have bought all components and will sent to Dave to ream to the 338 of his and screw the barrel to the action.Looking at $4500.00 total.Jim

Jim,

Thank you Sir, I will check it out!

Loren