• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb 30mm scope level

TeamSavage

Just wondering if any body has a flatline ops articulating scope level. Matte black. 30 mm. I've used other levels in the past with no issue. Are these truly worth the money. What's everybody thoughts. If you've got 1 laying around not being used. Let me know. Thanks much Jon

I've got one that I took off recently. It is just the top part and is described as
"Flatline Ops Leupold Mark 4 Articulating Scope Level 30mm Matte"

The midway USA part number is Product #: 492041

On your question. I'm a big fan of their levels. I have 5-6 different brands and believe they rank at the top. The only reason I took this off was because I wanted to reduce weight and went to Lite-weight Talleys versus a full rail and then rings. I was hoping that I could put this on the talleys but the holes didn't quite line up. It was designed to replace the top part of Mark 4 rings but....I think I had it on top of a pair of ultra-lite nightforce rings. Not sure on that I would have to check.

I would sell the entire setup that I took off....the 20 moa rail (TPS I think), the 30mm rings which were lightly lapped to the rail and the level. If your interested in any of it I'll shoot you a price.