• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 308 rifle

kylongshot

I'm looking to buy a rifle that is 308, 10 twist, would like a custom action but may not be a deal breaker, threaded barrel. BUT I will not pay more than what you can buy the parts for and have them assembled. Id love to have a GA Precision or SAC... please pm me.... I HAVE CASH!!!!!!

I have a barreled action I would part with. Brux fluted #5 on a Stiller Tac 30 action with a spare bolt knob. Greg Young at Southern Precision Rifles put it together for me. Its a 1/4 MOA rig and thats honest, if you can hold it she will shoot it..

Email me at

[email protected]

I will make a deal on it.. It can be sold with stock and trigger as well. Can sell as full rig as well.

I've got a Robar SR90 in 308 available in another post. Not sure if you saw it or not, but I let me know if you would like more details.

Enjoyed talking with ya the other day. I pulled her out and was snapping some pictures but when fondling her decided to keep her right where she is , good luck in your search partner.