• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 300 WM Sendero Barrel (Preferably Ported)

Nimrodmar10

I've got a Remingto 300 WM that's a real shooter but the barrel is a sporter weight. I've got it in a HS stock that's cut for a 700P. I'd really like to have a heavy barrel to fit the stock. Looking for a new take-off or very low round count barrel. Like to have one with a factory break or threaded for a break. Might as well wish big if I'm gonna wish.

I have a factory stainless fluted one I'm not going to use. It has a brake on it but I'm pretty sure it's not factory. I bought it used and decided to just put a brake on mine. It seems to have a low round count. It is a Sendero contour 300 WM. Would sell or trade, let me know if you are interested.

Scott

Ive got a 300wm Hart s/s barrel in remington sendero contour, 1 in 10 twist and a holland qd muzzle brake on it. Ive got 87 rounds through the barrel and am not real fond of the cartridge. I wanted a 7mm but my gunsmith talked me into a 300 wm. Just not what I wanted so I am going to do what I origanally wanted.
Brant

I'm in the same boat.
I need a varmint/Sendero take off barrel for a rifle that I'm tryin to throw together while I wait on my custom. Not looking to spend a fortune.
I have a standard long action 700. I don't really want a 30 cal, but anything else if fine. Also, it doesn't have to be pretty as it will get coated as long as the bore is good.
Pm me if you have anything.
Thanks!

I have a factory 300 WM sendero barrel that has less than 100 rounds down the barrel, it also has a vais muzzle break on it. I'm asking $165 shipped, I can send pics if your interested.