• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 300 win mag LAPUA BRAND BRASS

I don't have any lapua 300wm brass, but according to legend, it was contract brass anyway. I have had RWS brass which is the best wm brass you'll find even compared to Lapua. I sold the RWS stuff and bought 500rd of RUAG. Now that is plentiful and is the same company as RWS.

I have Lapua 300 win Brass but need all I have. I also use WW which is very close in case volume to Lapua. I sold off all the RWS I had and replaced it with WW for the added case volume which is needed in some instances.

Jeff

RUAG is parent company(and military division) to RWS, Norma, Rottweil, and GECO. They are also partners in many defense, space, and aircraft corporations. They are also a main sponsor of Federal Shooting Festival in Switzerland and provide 75% of the almost 2,000,000 rounds fired for the festival.

Actually right now the loaded ammo I've saw for 300wm is actually cheaper than the rws brass itself ;-) I know I've saw some for either $150 or $170 per 100 rounds of loaded geco ammo. Its 170gr. But still, even then that beats paying $2+ for rws brass itself. Or that's the cheapest I've saw rws in awhile anyways.

Actually right now the loaded ammo I've saw for 300wm is actually cheaper than the rws brass itself ;-) I know I've saw some for either $150 or $170 per 100 rounds of loaded geco ammo. Its 170gr. But still, even then that beats paying $2+ for rws brass itself. Or that's the cheapest I've saw rws in awhile anyways.

where and brand?