• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 300 Tejas

swanhead22

I am looking to buy a 300 tejas. If you have one or someone you know has one and are willing to partwith it I am interested. I may also consider a nice 300 RUM set up. If you think you may have something I would be interested in please let me know. Thanks for looking. Casey

You find one yet? I have a Tejas that im selling its a Remington with a pacnor barrel muzzle brake
cerekote full custom let me gun)know:D

yes I did find one about a month ago but I know someone else interested in one also. what do you on it for optics, and do you know the round count?? lightbulb

It has 45 fire formed rounds and 76 Tejas rounds.
It has a Leupold vx3 6.5x20x40 on it. I will sell just the gun and 30mm rings cerekoted same color as barrel and action. with
redding comp dies for 2950.00 . The scope is another 750.00. Its a real accurate
Gun shooting in the .2 and .3s

Price is in the ball park. What stock does it have and how many rounds have been through the barrel, also does the scope have turrets and whats the trigger? sorry so many questions lol I just know they will be asked. I will pass the message along and get back with ya. They sure are sweet shooters! :D love mine!

I have a Savage 116 300 rum in an HS Precision stock with a Leupold 4.5x14x50 lr with the Boone & Crocket reticle in Nightforce rings for $1,700. My gunsmith just clean and inspected it and estimated 300 rounds remaining on it. Free shipping